Rick Sternquist  

Who are you following?

Posted by Rick Sternquist
Monday, November 23, 2009

I've found Twitter to be a great way to keep up with the latest and greatest information on Microsoft software development technologies. A lot of people at work ask me about Twitter and who I follow. Below is my list.

I'm grateful to all of them for the time and effort they put into Twitter and keeping us all informed as well as entertained.

Scott Guthrie @scottgu
Scott Hanselman @shanselman
Tim Heuer @timheuer
Brad Abrams @brada
Jeff Handley @jeffhandley
Nikhil Kothari @nikhilk
Phil Haack @haacked
Jesse Liberty @jesseliberty
Rocky Lhotka @rockylhotka
John Papa @john_papa
Jeff Atwood @codinghorror
Shawn Wildermuth @shawnwildermuth
Bill Reiss @billreiss
Silverlight News @silverlightnews


You can also follow Chicago Technologies at...

Rick Sternquist @rsternquist
Chris Fuller @cfullerchicago
Tom Cox @mrtomcox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home